Bake four kinds of Christmas-themed pancakes on one sheet pan — no flipping required! This recipe is super easy and perfect for the holidays.
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclaimer for more information)
Do the holidays have you feeling a little overwhelmed with all the to-dos but none of the easy buttons?
Today I’m sharing a super easy recipe that checks off a few boxes– especially if you have some little ones in the house! We are going to bake four kinds of Christmas-themed pancakes on one sheet pan — no flipping required!
I love this recipe for holiday weekend mornings when the kids are asking for a hot breakfast but I don’t have the energy to prep a full meal and do all the dishes that come along with it. (For what it’s worth, I love a delicious hot breakfast, but breakfast dishes cleanup makes me cringe-y.)
Watch the Sheet Pan Pancakes Video Here
Christmas Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
To make this recipe as easy to prep as possible, I start by using pancake mix. My favorites include JIFFY Mix Pancake Mix. Fun fact: I worked at “JIFFY” for a few years in Michigan. They are a family-owned business in Chelsea, Michigan. For this recipe, we are assuming you are skipping straight to the “Add Water Only” pancake mixes. If that’s not the case, follow the baking directions for 2 cups of dry mix with the appropriate egg + oil + water recipe, then move on to the next step.
Once the batter is poured into the baking sheet, you can start adding in your toppings. What I really like about this sheet pan pancakes concept is that you can swap out the four sections for anything that your family prefers. Halloween? Black & Orange sprinkles work well. Leftover pecans? Add them and so on…
Other Posts You’ll Enjoy:
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake
- How To Plan Christmas Breakfast The Easy Way
Once your pancakes have baked, lightly slice/score em in the pan and use a pancake turned to pop them out of the pan. Drizzle warm syrup over them. Such a treat for everyone in the family!
- 2 cups of Pancake Mix
- 1 and ½ cups of Water
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Green and Red Sprinkles
- Green and Red Icing (with piping bag and tip Or use an Icing Pouch)
- Crushed Pecans
- Syrup (for topping)
- Start by mixing together your pancake mix and water, until smooth.
- Grease your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour your pancake batter onto the baking sheet, and smooth out evenly.
- Top your left top corner with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Top your lower left corner with red and green sprinkles.
- Top your top right corner with crushed pecans.
- Finally, top your bottom right corner with green and red icing, as shown.
- Take a knife and cut through the icing to create a marbleized look.
- Bake at 350 degrees until slightly golden.
- Cut into squares.
- Top with syrup, and serve and enjoy!
For this recipe, we are assuming you are skipping straight to the "Add Water Only" pancake mixes. If that's not the case, follow the baking directions for 2 cups of dry mix with the appropriate egg + oil + water recipe, then move on to the next step.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What toppings are you adding to your sheet pan pancakes? Let me know in the comments or tag @ourhomemadeeay on Instagram!
PIN FOR LATER: